Šios prekės sandėlyje nėra
Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
McKee's 37 Paint Coating is a nano-glass ceramic coating that provides paint protection measured in years, not months. Formulated using nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers, McKee's 37 Paint Coating creates a hard-as-nails protective barrier and a glass-like, liquid shine. The self-cleaning effect created by the immense amount of surface tension keeps your paint looking its best in between regular washes. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is exceptionally easy to apply – no lengthy instructions to memorize!
McKee's 37 Paint Coating is comprised of nano-glass ceramic particles and state-of-the-art cross-linking polymers. As soon as these nano-glass ceramic particles make contact with your paint, they begin to fill in light swirls, pits, and pores to make the surface perfectly smooth, preventing dirt, water, oil and anything else from adhering. Vehicles that are coated with McKee's 37 Paint Coating will exhibit a highly-reflective, glass-like shine that will last up to two years!
McKee's 37 Paint Coating continues the tradition of value set forth by other car care products that bear the black and gold McKee's 37 shield of quality. McKee's 37 Paint Coating is only available in a 4 ounce container, making it an exceptional value in a crowded market where the typical paint coating is packaged in milliliters, or even CCs! A single 4 ounce bottle of McKee's 37 Paint Coating is enough to protect 4-5 full size vehicles!
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Place your hand in a plastic sandwich baggy and feel the paint. If it feels rough or gritty, use clay bar.
3. Polish the paint using McKee's 37 Coating Prep Polish. This step is crucial as it will remove below-surface contaminants and imbedded dirt.
4. Working one panel at a time, spray McKee's 37 Paint Coating directly onto the paint and evenly distribute using a Lake Country Coating Applicator.
5. Work the coating into the paint until it disappears.
6. If high spots occur, lightly buff with a clean, soft, lint-free microfiber towel.
118 ml (4 oz.)
Made in USA