Surfex HD - Vandens pagrindo, koncentruotas, universalus valiklis (APC), nuriebalintojas, įsisenėjusių, tepalo ar kitų sunkiai pašalinimų nešvarumų valymui.
- Skiedžiamas 100:1 ir mažesniu santykiu
- pH: 14 (Alkaline)
With increasing restrictions on the use of solvent-containing degreasers and cleaners safer, water-based materials have been developed.
- Surfex HD provides performance levels that match and even exceed solvent systems, while meeting the latest standards of biodegradability.
- Surfex HD attacks all oil and grease based soiling, but unlike solvent based cleaners will additionally and effortlessly clean organic, or water deposited grime.
- Surfex HD can be adjusted in strength to suit the level of soil, remaining active at levels of just 1 part to 200 in water for light work, or used neat for extreme duty work.
- Surfex HD is recommended for all arduous automotive, commercial and domestic cleaning duties.
- It can be used on paint, alloy wheels, tyres, fabric, carpets and most surfaces. Spot tests are always advisable.
- surfex HD can be sprayed, brushed or applied using pressure washer equipment.
- Powerful water-based APC (all purpose cleaner).
- Safe for virtually all automotive and domestic surfaces (always spot test before use).
- Biodegradable formulation.
- Economical use from just 0.5% to neat.
- Available in 1 litre, 5 litre
- The 1 litre surfex HD is supplied with a trigger spray for ease of application.
How to use:
- surfex HD is used on cool surfaces diluted from 1 part in 100 for light cleaning or use neat for maximum grease and oil removal
- Saturate greasy surfaces leave for a few moments
- Agitate heavy soil with stiff bristled brush
- Rinse surface with clean water
- Always spot test before use